“Lovely family run apartments. Room was modern, comfy and spotlessly clean. Grounds and pool area well kept with plenty of sun loungers. Ask at the reception for info on boat trips which can be booked there and then. Bus stop right outside witch runs regular to both Fira or Perrissa. 5 minute walk from cliff edge with an amazing view of the Caldera. Definately worth a visit at Sunset, the view is spectacular and can be seen without the crowds at Fira and Oia. Village of Megalochori 10 mins walk which has good selection of restaurants, supermarket and lovely bakery.”
Fionar1969 United Kingdom-------
“Megalochori village is 10 mins walk away and the bus stop right outside the property. It’s in a quiet area and easy to get around. Staff were really helpful and informative. ”
“Staff was very courteous and accommodating. Explained Santorini attractions on map, helped us book tours and port shuttle. Car, quad, and scooter rentals on site, very convenient and reasonably priced. Breakfast buffet delicious!”
“Very Welcoming and helpful hosts. The swimming pool and terrace. Cleanliness of the facilities. Great taverns/cafes/Restaurants in Megalochori village just at 15 min by walk. Bus stop very near to the hotel (very useful to avoid the crazy trafic in the island).”
“I would Highly recommend this Hotel for your stay in Santorini, the Staff were so friendly and helpful, went out of their way to ensure we had a great stay. nothing was too much trouble. Located about 10 min by car or bus outside the door to the main town, their is a traditional village 5 min walk which is a must see, serves traditional Greek cuisine, good value for money Our room was just perfect and spotless , with a balcony to watch the sun go down pool just outside the door, breakfast , while not huge, there was something for everyone highly recommended”
“-very friendly and always welcoming staff. They really put effort into making sure you have a very pleasant stay. - the rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Every room has its own little varanda to sit outside. - really nice outdoor area with a big pool. Everything is kept nicely and clean. - easy transportation from and to the port / airport. - bus stop right at the hotel to get pretty much everywhere across the island. - traditional little village Megalochori closeby. Lots of typically greek taverns and cafes.
“The view from the hotel ! The pools and just how clean the rooms were. The shower was so nice ! We loved it ! Also the people were very sweet and helpfull ! it is also a family business, which creates a very homely atmosphere ! ”
“Nice hotel outside Megalochori, on the road to Fira, Accueil en Francais. patio with flowers and trees, nice pool, clean and nice room, Breakfast on request, Thank you.. Merci”
“The breakfast was good. Location was great. There was a little town close by with a few restaurants to eat at. The room was clean. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful in anything you needed to know. We would definitely stay here again.”
“Our room was great with air conditioning and also out of the morning sun, so we slept really well. The hotel had a great swimming pool and outdoor furniture. The staff organised transfers, car hire and day trips for us.”
Lee New Zealand
· Madame Gianna is the best host you could ever find, best conversations with very useful and valuable information about the island! I stayed a second time cause a first time wasn't enough! Superb stay. Her daughters are so welcoming and his son in-law Nikos provides a service that has no price he really makes you feel like he got your back! Really a class A+ family!! I'm from and live in Costa Rica far from Santorini but I sure felt like home .Thank you so much Abelonas Village!
· Everything was perfect, I celebrated my partner's birthday in Santorini and they even gave flowers and wine on the house. The pool is amazing and the staff did everything to keep us comfortable. Highly recommended.
· People working in Abelonas Village are very friendly and respect their customers. A very nice place to stay and enjoy the beautiful Santorini island.
· Maritina, the hoster, five stars. Spinache pie...hummm....delicious!!
· The staff are very friendly and helpful. They gave us info on Santorini and the bus timetables. Answered any questions we asked and arranged transport for us to the port when we left. Good location just near Megalochori traditional village (5 mins walk away) and right outside the bus stop. The village is really nice with great places to eat and local shops. Room was cleaned everyday, towels replaced and bed made. Breakfast is available for 6 euro in the mornings which is a buffet breakfast type thing. They also organise excursions to the volcanic islands but we couldn't go whole here because of the bad weather. There are 2 pools a little one with seats and a bigger deeper one. Also lots of sun loungers. Was nice to be able to have a swim.
Leah New Zealand
· What we liked most was the attention received, we believe that the best rating is not enough to describe how kind and attentive they were to us. The hotel is staffed by a beautiful family that hosted us as if we were part of it. When I arrived at the hotel I was sick and they took care of me and prepared a meal for me to recover. I would also like to clarify that the hotel is more beautiful and cozy than what the photos show, every detail and every area is decorated in a very special way that made us feel at home. I thank you with all my heart and I am sure that I will stay there again.
· We booked on booking.com. Gianna emailed promptly to welcome us, and ask for our flight details. She arranged a taxi for us to be collected from the airport, at a great rate. We wanted to book some quad bikes, we emailed her prior to our holiday and she arranged this for us. On arrival at the hotel she was extremely friendly, she provided hotel info, local info and bus times info. The rooms were fantastic, we had a room on the ground floor overlooking the pool, the air con was brilliant, and a safe in the room was a good touch, but having a fridge was great to keep our waters cool. The rooms were well kept, and each morning, cleaned amazingly. We had breakfast on a couple of occasions which was great. The fresh made cakes and puddings were brilliant. I believe we met her daughters as well, who were equally friendly. We arrived back after lunch one day, and we hadn't eaten. She made an amazing sandwich toastie for us, with fresh homegrown tomatoes. So kind and brilliant. The hotel facilities were good. An amazing pool perfect for relaxing and a Jacuzzi as well. The bar she had was at great prices, and proved useful on the hot days. A real suntrap area, and whilst not in the main town, it was on the main road, served by a very frequent local bus service, and with a bus stop just outside, it was perfect for us. It was the icing on the cake, and would recommend this place to anyone looking. Gianna arranged our shuttle back to the airport. She is the perfect hostess, and wish other hotels would have someone as great as her.
Brainsuk United Kingdom
· Very clean, close to the ferry port, not in a busy part of the island, everything is close by. The rooms are basic but you really do not need more, our room had a little sitting area close to the pool you can hang your bathing suit there
Amparo United States
Great location with many things around the village. Friendly staff always willing to help. Highly recommended!! Everything was just perfect.
Ivan United Kingdom
Amazing staff, extremely helpful, the location was perfect only a few minutes walking distance from the old town when you can find excellent taverns with amazing food for extremely great value for money.
The staff was amazing! Really halpfull, The room vas clean and confortable... the location was in a really nice area, really peacefull and quiet!
· Very comfortable little resort. Gianna and her mom did everything to make the place feel homely. They gave us some very good recommendations of restaurants nearby and we were never disappointed. At times when we were tired and didn’t want to step out, they even helped us order food. Helped us in planning our day with their suggestions. Gianna’s Mom gave all the ladies in our group a small gift when we were leaving.... sweet gesture and we were touched. Will highly recommend this place and the town of Megalachori.
· This property was perfect! Delicious breakfast buffet, with home cooked cheese pie, spinach pie, quiche, croissants and a fruit tart, freshly baked every morning, fresh fruit salad and so on and so on. The room, overlooking the pool, was spotlessly clean and very practical and convenient. Gianna and her family went out of their way to help organise things, they were wonderful. The little traditional village of Megalochori, a hidden gem, is a few minutes's stroll away. Parking is available for rental vehicles (Don't forget to get an International Driving Licence!), and the bus stop for the frequent local buses is opposite the property.
Frequent Hong Kong
· Santorini is not only about beautiful nature, it/s about many kind people too. Like in Abelonas. We spent here 7 nights and all was perfect. Great staff, which arranged for us all we wanted (transfer to the hotel, car renting, boat trip etc.) We had million questions and they answered us everytime. The area and room were nice- every day cleaned. Hotel have nice clean pool, is not situated in crowded centrum of Santorini. For us it was big advantage, but we recommend rent a car, becease it /s more comfortable traveling around the island. Near is bus station, but buses often running late. If somebody loves quiet area with great local people and perfect tavernas, this place is for him. I can totally recommend this place.
· one word excellent !!
Iordanis United States
· The incredible friendliness of Gianna and the rest of the staff. Nothing was too much and everything was explained perfectly.
There is nothing to not like.
· Gianna, her family and staff are wonderful. The resort is spotless, well-maintained, and a pleasure to stay in. The breakfasts were tasty and a nice way to start your day. They helped us obtain transportation from and to the port, rent a car, answered questions, arrange trips, and take care of our needs while there. The villas are clean, tastefully designed and most of all, comfortable. It is obvious they care about the comfort, safety and well being of their guests. So much so, that after we left and arrived at the port for the Parcher back to Athens, one member of our party realize that she had forgotten her purse in the wardrobe of our villa. I called Gianna and her daughter promptly arranged to have my aunt’s purse delivered to her at the port, a service that went above and beyond.
There is not one negative thing I can say about the resort.
Lori United States
· We recommend Abelonas Village. Mother and daughter are the perfect hosts. The breakfast was great, I adored the chocolate dessert pie. Loved my surprise, many thanks.
· Tout etait parfait dans cet hotel familial. Gentillesse des proprietaires qui prennent plaisir en plus a parler francais. Belle localisation pour explorer l’ile Le petit dejeuner maison est excellent N’hesitez pas a reserver .
· Tout etait parfait
· Vom Ein- bis zum Auschecken, die Chefin und ihre Tochter waren immer nett und zuvorkommend und halfen uns mit Reisetipps. Es waren drei wunderschone Tage in Megalochori.
. Disponibilita, professionalita, precisione e accoglienza dei proprietari (madre e figlia) unica!! da lodare!! Ci hanno avvertito in prima mattina che la camera era gia pronta e disponibile dalle ore 09:00, senza dover attendere le ore 14:00 del check-in di norma.
Al nostro arrivo ci e stata fornita anche una bottiglia d'acqua, molto apprezzata per dissetarci, visto che il market piu vicino e a 2 KM. La struttura e stupenda, dotata di 2 piscine, 1 jacuzzi rotonda e una stupenda piscina grande al centro della struttura, con lettini imbottiti molto comodi, ombrelloni e sedie, perfetti per rilassarsi.
La nostra camera era dotata di un letto molto comodo, cassaforte, un piccolo angolo con lavandino, bollitore, frigo, bagno privato un po piccolo con doccia e uno spazio esterno privato, con un divanetto, tavolino e stendino.
La pulizia della camera e impeccabile, ogni giorno venivano effettuate le pulizie, cambiate lenzuola e asciugamani. La struttura e i proprietari meritano un 10 e lode pieno, sono veramente favolosi, ci hanno aiutato anche a prenotare il tour per le isole, con la navetta che ci e venuta a prendere direttamente in struttura alle 9:00 e riaccompagnato alle 17:00. A fine della nostra permanenza, la mia compagna ha ricevuto anche un regalino. Inoltre ci hanno fatto il favore di stamparci le carte di imbarco per il volo di ritorno e depositare le valige fino alle ore 20:00 il giorno della nostra partenza.
Come posizione, Abelonas e situata in una zona tranquilla lontana dai rumori e dal caos (molto importante visto che l'isola e invasa dai turisti quasi ogni mese dell'anno), ma allo stesso tempo e un po distante dal centro di Santorini (5,6 km Fira che e la capitale - 8,2 Km da Imerovigli e 21 Km da Oia), per cui e necessario noleggiare un mezzo, (fate molta attenzione al noleggiatore di mezzi scelto.
Struttura consigliatissima, ci ritornerei 100...
· Ich habe nicht gefruhstuckt, aber andere Gaste sprachen sehr angetan davon. Es ist als Vielreisender besonders angenehm , mal ein privat gefuhrtes Hotel zu besuchen, wo Eltern, Tochter und Verwandtschaft das Haus fuhren. Im Gegensatz zu all den anonymen Herbergen. Sehr herzliche Personen habe ich erlebt, sehr verbindlich. Und hochgradig tierlieb. So etwas sagt bedeutend viel uber den Geist eines Hauses aus, wenn Hunde und Katzen - auf Inseln leider viel zu oft ungewollte Viecher - als liebevolle Geschopfe gepflegt werden. Das passiert in diesem Haus. Wunderbar. Jederzeit wurde ich dorthin wiederkehren.
Ich habe nichts auszusetzen.
· Hotel bien situe entre Fira et la plage de Perissa a proximite du tres beau village de Megalochori. Accueil tres sympathique des proprietaires qui parlent francais. Tres belle piscine, jacuzi, petit dejeuner excellent avec des gateaux faits maison. Offre de locations de scooters et de quads sur place; transport du port ou vers l'aeroport organise par l'hotel. Chambre confortable avec petite terrasse .
· Struttura molto bella e lo staff e favoloso!!!
· Le personnel etaient tres gentils et accueillant, a l'ecoute de nos besoins et questions, l’hotel est tres bien place et confortable.
· Fuori dal caos della centralissima Fira c’e un luogo, che con il suo color crema si distingue da tutti gli altri stabili, come a dire “qua dentro c’e qualcosa di diverso!”. In effetti e cosi, ad accogliervi ci sara una autentica famiglia e in effetti all’Abelonas ci si sente proprio a casa. Ogni servizio e curato nei minimi dettagli, le stanze tutte bellissime (ne abbiamo prenotare tre) e pulitissime, ogni giorno biancheria nuova! Infine la piscina, posto di estremo relax, accanto alla quale ti puoi far sedurre dalla bella vasca idromassaggio! Consigliata anche la colazione che la stupenda proprietaria e le sue figlie preparano con cura. Ottima l’assistenza anche per quanto riguarda informazioni turistiche! Insomma in questa struttura la vostra vacanza a Santorini acquisira tutto un altro valore! Ps l’attenzione e la professionalita di questa stupenda famiglia e tale che all’ingresso c’e una piccola libreria dove poter prendere in prestito un libro da leggervi durante il vostro soggiorno (guide turistiche incluse!) Buona fortuna Abelonas!
· Struttura bellissima , molto curata, tranquilla e in posizione perfetta... in pochi minuti di autobus si riesce ad arrivare a tutte le maggiori attrazioni dell'isola. La citta di Oia e l'unica piu distante ma il collegamento con Thira permette comunque di raggiungerla tranquillamente. Abbiamo avuto il cambio degli asciugamani e la pulizia della stanza tutti i giorni ed abbiamo apprezzato molto il fatto di avere un ingresso indipendente alla struttura per poter rientrare a qualsiasi ora senza disturbare. Il risveglio a bordo piscina poi... era una meraviglia ed e la cosa che mi manchera di piu insieme alla gentilezza delle proprietarie. Consiglio assolutamente Abelonas Village per una vacanza a Santorini...io stessa ci tornerei subito!
· Pulitissima, ambiente familiare , staff professionale e disponibilissimo .
· Decisamente piacevole il soggiorno in questa struttura ben rifinita e curata nei dettagli, ottima l'accoglienza dei titolari sempre molto gentili. Uno stile familiare. Le camere essenziali ma confortevoli. Biscottini te e nescafe' in camera a libero consumo, comodo il frigo e soprattutto il bollitore a disposizione.
· L’accoglienza. Colazione buonissima fatta in casa e abbondante. Camera spaziosa con pulizia eccezionale! Bell’albergo curato, pulito e ben tenuto. La simpata della titolare e di tutta la sua famiglia pronte a soddisfare ogni mia esigenza! Dalla struttura e facile raggiungere tutte le spiagge e il centro di fira dista neanche 10 minuti. Lo consiglio e ci torneremo di sicuro
· Villaggio tranquillo, accogliente, pulito e situato in punto strategico. I gestori sono molto disponibili e cordiali. La piscina e rigenerante dopo una giornata di spiaggia. Consigliatissimo!
· This was my second visit to the hotel. Two weeks of comfortable rest. Daily change of linen, towels. Coffee maker, coffee / tea bags replenished as needed. The staff is very tactful, there was no stress waiting for the cleaning of the room. Comfortable location of the room with a terrace in silence (not heard and not visible neighbors). Greens, flowering shrubs, a pool of clean water. Feels the care of the hotel owners. All questions with the owners of the hotel were resolved instantly. The bus stop and the beach on the caldera itself (descent to it took 40 minutes, a deserted beach with clean water) in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
· Le personnel est tres accueillant, sympathique, a l’ecoute de nos besoins. Les installations sont irreprochables. Pas besoin de reserver a l’avance un scooter pour visiter l’ile l’hotel vous en propose en location a des prix tres abordables. Un service de transport VIP vous descend au port. Nous avons passe un excellent sejour.
· Very welcoming structure, quiet where relaxation is guaranteed. It is in a very quiet location, close to Magelochori town, and especially very close to the most beautiful beaches of Santorini. Very spacious, clean and well-kept room. Ditto for the bathroom. E' there is a safe and a' excellent internet connection, free of charge. Very efficient cleaning service, with daily change of towels. The entrance terrace is very comfortable with a sofa that we used very much for breakfast and for the various moments of relaxation. The management is family, the staff, very kind and helpful, gave us valid directions for excursions, restaurants and to enjoy beautiful sunsets much less crowded than the classic places. A special mention for the pool: The idea of using it to refirst from some hot excursion made the stay even more enjoyable. In summary... highly recommended, personally we will be back!
· Nous avons passe 3 jours au top dans cet hotel ! Accueil genial, les hotes qui parlent francais et qui sont tres attentionnes. La chambre tres propre, juste en face de la piscine. Le cadre est super beau. Acces au bus juste a cote de l’hotel, mais par facilite nous avons prefere choisir de louer une voiture (avec des loueur qui etaient en relation avec l’hotel, qui sont venu directement nous chercher a l’hotel). L’hotel est vraiment bien passe sur l’ile, a proximite d’une petite boulangerie Grec pour gouter des bonnes patisseries grec... Je recommande !
· Martina, de extrema simpatia, ajuda em tudo. O local e silencioso e muito agradavel. Podiam ter avisado que, com a luz acesa no apartamento, do lado de dentro nos vemos como no espelho e quem esta fora pode nos ver como atraves de um vidro.
Martina, of extreme sympathy, helps in everything. The place is quiet and very nice. They could have warned us that with the light on in the apartment, from the inside we see ourselves as in the mirror and whoever is outside can see us as through a glass.
· L'accueil des patrons de l'hotel beaucoup de gentillesse et a l'ecoute des clients on se sent comme chez nous et un petit dejeuner delicieux
Rien j'ai tout apprecie
· La posizione e strategica per raggiungere tutti i principali punti dell’isola. Tutto il personale fa di tutto per rendere il soggiorno quanto piu confortevole possibile. Sono tutti disponibilissimi e fanno il massimo per aiutare in qualsiasi situazione. La struttura e nuovissima e la pulizia e davvero impeccabile.
· Le petit dej et sa salade de fruits L’accueil en francais La gentillesse des proprietaires et du personnel La piscine La taille des chambres
· Tutto ottimo a iniziare dalla posizione, sulla strada principale e al centro dell'isola, a meno di dieci minuti di auto da Fira e Perissa, e a 10 minuti dall'aereoporto. Vista mare dalla zona piscina e dalle camere che affacciano sulla stessa. C'e un'altra zona con una piscina per idromassaggio. Accoglienza e organizzazione perfetta, mai trovata cosi nemmeno nei grandi resort. Le proprietarie sono due signore, madre e figlia, molto professionali, attente a tutti i dettagli, fin dall'accoglienza, da perfette padrone di casa, ti trattano come ospiti e non come clienti. All'arrivo ti accompagnano in camera preoccupandosi di offrirti una bottiglia di acqua fresca, ma la loro attenzione alle esigenze dell'ospite si notano anche nei dettagli dell'organizzazione e dall'arredamento e accessori nelle camere. Il nostro era un bilocale con angolo cottura, che abbiamo trovato senza dubbio il piu bello della struttura. La pulizia e perfetta, fin dalle prime ore del mattino vengono lavati gli spazi esterni. Nelle camere la biancheria e cambiata regolarmente ogni giorno. Il nostro bagno era quadrato e spazioso e la cucina rettangolare e spaziosa con pensili e mensola. Dotazione di cassaforte e bollitore, oltre a stendibiancheria esterni per i teli mare e qualche piccolo indumento lavato in camera. Hanno organizzato il nostro trasferimento da e per l'aereoporto e ci hanno fatto consegnare in struttura l'auto che abbiamo chiesto di noleggiare. Tutto perfetto.
Santorini hotels, Santorini studios, Santorini apartments, cheap hotels Santorini, Thira hotels, booking Santorini, family hotels Santorini, cheap hotels Santorini, Cyclades Santorini hotels, Volcano Caldera pool Σαντορίνη Θήρα ηφαίστιο καλντέρα ηλιοβασίλεμα sunset holidays information Santorini accommodation cheap Megalochori Cyclades family. Traditional hotel studio and rooms in Santorini - Thira, Greece. Volcano Caldera pool Σαντορίνη Θήρα ηφαίστιο καλντέρα ηλιοβασίλεμα sunset holidays information Santorini family Φηρά, επιπλωμένα, ενοικιαζόμενα, χάρτης, διακοπές, θέα, ξενοδοχείο, βίλλα, στούντιο,rooms to let, rooms for rent, map, vacation, villa, island.Traditional hotel studio and rooms in Santorini - Thira, Greece.ξενοδοχεια Σαντορινη, ενοικιαζομενα δωματια Σαντορινη Θηρα, διαμερισματα Σαντορινη, φθηνα ξενοδοχεια Σαντορινη, Κυκλαδες Σαντορινη ξενοδοχεια, Διακοπες Σαντορινη